Is there any helps here? Thank you in advance.

Carl Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am sorry for this a little long question, but you will be finding it
interesting... Simply put, I have (1),(2) and (3), then we I run struts
testing, I got error described as (4)

(1) item in struts-config.xml
type="my.actions.myAction"
name="myForm"
scope="request"
validate="true"
input="myInput">

(2) item in tiles-defs.xml

(3)
I was trying to test MyAction.java (not shown here since it is just some simple
stuff),
I wrote the following struts testing case:

public class MyActionTest extends CactusStrutsTestCase {
public MyActionTest(String testingName){
super(testingName);
}

public void begin(WebRequest req){
req.setAuthentication(new BasicAuthentication("username","password"));
}

public void testDisplay() throws Exception {
setRequestPathInfo("/MyAction");
actionPerform();
// after actionPerform(), MyAction is really forwarding to myApp.display.page
// so the testing should have passed, but it did not, see below error
verifyForward("display");

(4)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: was expecting
'/myContentRoot/myApp.display.page' but received
'/myContentRoot/jsp/default.jsp'
at servletunit.struts.Common.verifyForwardPath(Common.java:170)
at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.verifyForward(CactusStrutsTestCase.java:432)

However, if I delete extends="myDefault" from the configure for
myApp.display.page in tiles-defs.xml, then the test case passed.
It seems there is an issue with the tiles extend, why this is happening? Do you
have any idea or workaround?