I seen to be very fast and erronous today, try this:

public ActionForward execute(
      ActionMapping actionMapping,
      AtionForm actionForm,
      HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest,
      HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse) throws Exception

      CreateClientForm updateForm = (CreateClientForm)actionForm;

      // populate the bean here
      updateForm.setXXX( );
      updateForm.setYYY( );