Fra: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. oktober 2005 15:14
Til: Struts Users Mailing List
Emne: Re: Clever trick required

Hermod-

Currently I am currently running tomcat 5.5.7 and not using any HTTP server
for front end
If I have no legacy CGI / Perl scripts or static content to server up would
I need to front end Tomcat with an HTTP Server?
What are the performance considerations for Tomcat standalone vs FrontEnded
with an HTTP Server?

Takk
Martin-