From: Shyam Anand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:59 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: issue with <logic:present> on JDK 1.4.2

I have issues with struts-logic tags...I'm not using
JSTL.

Shyam

--- Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Shyam Anand wrote:
>
> >These don't seem to work with JDK 1.4.2 version.
> >

> I'm running 1.4.2 w/o any JSTL issues. (Tomcat,
> WinXP, 1.4.2_08)
>
> Dave

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.