I'll have a look, thansk for the link.

Thanks also to bsimonin for code suggestion.

Michael Jouravlev a écrit :

On 11/3/05, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm building a wizard style webapp with 3 pages. I'm using the page
attribute to make validator check inputs.
I've got this problem :
first page validate an userId selection (required)
When this rules failes on page 2 or 3 (let's consider the user has used
a bookmark), I'd like struts to go back to page 1. How to configure my
action-mapping for this as I only have one "input" attribute, without
paging support ?

Have you tried this:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/wizardaction.html
Even if you will not use WizardAction, here is the tip: display all
wizard pages from a single action. This way a user won't be able to
navigate to arbitrary page.

Michael.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.