Hello,

First off, a quick introduction.  I am new to Struts.  Actually, I have
just now gotten back to Java and web programming after a long (and
unfortunate) absence.  I do have a fair amount of experience in both,
so, am not too concerned about picking it back up.  But, I do have a
fair amount of catching up on technologies that have come up in the last
3 years.  Thanks to this list, I have already learned a LOT, and found
most of what I am looking for in terms of tag libraries (i.e. a couple
great looking table components and good looking menu component).

I have not found a good date drop-down controls for JSP.  Any ideas on
good ones?

Thanks,

Scott

Virtual Systems International, Inc.