Hi Craig,

thanks a lot for the answer, that's really helpful!

You don't want to come up with a specific date, do you?
Well I guess everyone understands this because we all were missing promisied
target dates in our development life I guess :-)
But on the other hand that's what the people want to know, WHEN can I have
it? (I have to make a presentation about shale)

>This information is summarized in the
> Package Overview
> page for the core library:

http://people.apache.org/~craigmcc/shale-core-javadocs/overview-summary.html

That provides really useful information!

Thanks again

Bernhard