Thanks for hepling me. here is the code

<form-bean
       name="SetupForm"
       type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm" dynamic="true">
       <form-property name="custName" type="java.lang.String"/>
       <form-property name="typeName" type="java.lang.String"/>
       <form-property name="typeNameDesc" type="java.lang.String"/>
<form-property name="confirm" type="java.lang.boolean" initial="true"/>
   </form-bean>

<action
       path="/PrepareSetupAction"
       type="com.actions.PrepareSetupAction"
       name="SetupForm"
       scope="session"
       validate="false"
       input="/pages/Setup.jsp">
       <forward name="success" path="/pages/Setup.jsp" redirect="false"/>
    </action>

public class PrepareSetupAction extends Action {

   /** Creates a new instance of PrepareSetupAction */
   public PrepareSetupAction() {
   }

   public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
                              ActionForm form,
                              HttpServletRequest request,
                              HttpServletResponse response)
                      throws ServletException, IOException{
       DynaActionForm setupForm = (DynaActionForm) form;

System.out.println("In PrepareSetupAction : setupform is : " + setupForm);

       //getSetupInfo(setupForm);

ModuleConfig moduleConfig = RequestUtils.getModuleConfig(request, getServlet().getServletContext()); FormBeanConfig formConfig = moduleConfig.findFormBeanConfig("SetupForm"); DynaActionFormClass dynaClass = DynaActionFormClass.createDynaActionFormClass(formConfig);

       try {
           setupForm = (DynaActionForm)dynaClass.newInstance();
System.out.println("In PrepareSetupAction in try : setupform is : " + setupForm);
       }
       catch (Exception e) {
           //logger.error(e);
       }

       //request.setAttribute("SetupForm", setupForm);
       return mapping.findForward("success");

<!-- 1. Customer Name-->
<bean:message key="lbl.customername"/> <bean:message key="colon"/>
<bean:message key="lbl.typename"/> <bean:message key="colon"/>
               <!-- 3. Type Name Description -->
<bean:message key="lbl.typenamedescption"/> <bean:message key="colon"/>
               <!-- 4. confirm -->
<bean:message key="lbl.confirm"/> <bean:message key="colon"/>

thanks.