Hello Friends,

I have developed a module in my Project to Make changes in the resource Bundle
(.properties) file at RunTime by Using java.io.After Writing on a File(Through
Action Action Class) the web Server gets Restarted & the updated Resource
Bundle is Displayed on a JSP.(after Refreshing that Page)
  As the Web Server gets started for Every change I have made,i have stored the
entire changes in a Temporary File (which is different from my current Resource
Bundle properties).
   My Intention is to load that file(temporary file) Through Action Servlet(we
are having extended Action Servlet of ours in Application).How can i do this?

   Please Guide!

Regards,

Shailesh Barde