I noticed that in many web applications,  after you logout from the
application, you can still use the browser  "back" button to view some pages
you supposely shouldn't. Some web  applications, like gmail, if you logout, and
click the back, it will  always redirect the page to the login page. Some other
applications,  even like ameritrade, it will allow you to view some static
content  just visited.

  My question is that if there is any easy way in struts to configure  after
you logout from application, using browser "back" button will  always direct
you to the login page.