Dave Newton wrote:
Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

What bit of stupidity am I committing here?

Using Websphere.

You won't get any disagreement from me :) I wish I had any kind of choice in the matter, but you know how it goes in big business when deals are made.

Now it looks like ActionServlet isn't initializing, even though it works perfectly on Tomcat... probably some stupid problem with the resource bundle (hey, it's in WEB-INF/classes, but I'm deploying an EAR... that sounds like the recipe for a disaster to me with Websphere involved). But that's a problem for tomorrow :)

Frank