Ahhh yes. Actually, I did check out the DTD a couple of days ago. I
remember it saying how you can only put in one "forward" "include" or
"type". I just didn't connect how I would set a "type" and then
specify a forward as the child node. Now it works just fine.

I knew it was probably something simple. I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Eric