I want to use a link in one view page to go to another view without going
through a bean action.

Something like this?  I thought maybe I could just use the jsp:forward tag
and put the name of the jsp page.

view1.jsp

<f:view>

<h:commandLink forward="/view2.jsp" >

          <h:outputText value="#{bundle['image.submit.changes']}"/>

</h:commandLink>

</f:view>

or I would like to hard code the result of this view and maybe use this in
the configuration file

something like then do a from-outcome="success_submit" to
view-id="/view2.jsp"

<f:view>

<h:commandLink outcome="success_submit" >

          <h:outputText value="#{bundle['image.submit.changes']}"/>

</h:commandLink>

</f:view>

Shawn

If you were not an intended recipient,