Hi,

I  have started using struts recently.

 I  don't want to use default  validation checking  so I changed
struts-config.xml.

.
.
<action   path="/SomethingAction"   ...
.
.
.
validate="false"
.
.

In the SomethingAction class's execute method I   call

if  (form.validate().size>0 )
  // forward to input page

In auto validation case ( validate="true") error messages I configured
appears on Input JSP
but if  validate="false" as I configured above then messages soesn't
appear on the Input JSP.

Could  anyone point me to some documents or provide hint  about this
problem?

Thanks and regards

Hakan

This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or
disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If
you have received this email in error please kindly delete this message and
notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender
and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No
liability will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused
by negligence or not) as a result of email transmission.