Use an html hidden property to get this value.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laurie Harper
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:31 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: [HELP] Can't not get parameter when submit a form <form
method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">

Pham Anh Tuan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got a problem when I submit a form with setting like below
> <form name="postEditFrm" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">
>
> <input type="submit" value="add"
onclick='postEditFrm.action="$link.setAction("/addNewPost.do")?myNum=4";post
EditFrm.submit;'>

> </form>
>
> I can not get the parameter name "myNum" from
request.getParameter("myNum") or
request.getParameterMap.containsKey("myNum");

> I want to get the parameter here because I want to user that parameter
"myNum" in reset method of ActionBean.

Maybe you need something like

   <input type="submit" value="add" onclick="this.form.action='
       /addNewPost.do?myNum=4;this.form.submit;" />

L.