Ted

Congratulations

You due to teach a course in the UK, but I see it was canceled
with James Holmes has taking over the spot.
Are you coming over to the UK in the future anyway?
I know you wanted to come to JAVAWUG meet up.

==////==
> See
> *
> http://blogs.opensymphony.com/webwork/2006/02/webwork_221_rele
> ased.html
>
> A companion release of XWork 1.1 is also available
> * http://forums.opensymphony.com/thread.jspa?threadID=16919&tstart=0

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse Group - "One Bank",

disclaimer: