Testing using Micro$oft Outlock 200 sp3

I seem to be have problems with my mail sent to google group sent as 7bit
character set. Just want to prove that apache and sourceforge dont
have to the problem, and eliminate these providers.

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse Group - "One Bank",

disclaimer: