see intermixed

==////==

> The ww:action is not used for AJAX interactions with the
> server.  There

Ok that is cool to know.

> are several UI widgets that can be AJAX enabled - the one you
> would be
> looking for is the remote DIV.  But, this would be most helpful in a
> webwork application to make it portlet-like, not sure how it
> would help
> when deployed into another porlet container.

Yep you are right. The AJAX request has to asynchronously make
it through the portlet container/server to the target web application.

Oh, I suppose we could make the portlet a read-only one for the initial
phase. In other words we could come that decision when and if we
ever get there.

http://jspcontrols.sourceforge.net

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development & Architecture
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse Group - "One Bank",

disclaimer: