Hello folks, I got two replies, can someone else offer some more insights on
this topic?

  Thanks.

  It is practical to share the same action form by different
actions, For example (I only listed two actions sharing the same form here,
but the questions apply for multiple actions sharing the same form):

scope="session" name="sharedForm" validate="false">

scope="request" name="sharedForm" validate="true" input="/View.jsp">

Then the question is:is it a good practice to set up the sharedForm into
different
scope(session or request) for different actions, as what was shown in the above
example?

I believe this is a very good topic for Struts community and especially for
those developed Struts framework. I appreciate your inputs very much!

P.S. I have discussed this with a small group - company level, and the
conclusion seems to be:

No, this is not a good practice, since your putting the same shared action form
will be confusing, and in practice saving the data into two duplicate form
beans is not efficient and will cause errors.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1¢/min.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.