I see. thanks so much. was really confused.

On 6/25/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lixin, you have your needs reversed: you need those directives on every
page that's secure. The pages your users see only when they log in should
not be written to the browser's cache; the log out page is benign. -- Paul

Lixin Chu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: this may be posted before though i
can not find any in the archive:

how to make sure that browser's back button will bring back the previous
page after log out ?

Googled, and added these into our logout action, but still no effect:

        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
        response.setDateHeader("Expires", -1);
        response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache"); // http 1.0

any idea ?

thanks in advance
lx