Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your quick reply. I agree with you if cookies are disabled then
URL rewriting will be used.

But Is there any way to hide the jsession id attribute? It is my client
requirement or i have to handle the session management using cookie. Can you
provide me the link for the session mangament in struts using cookie?

Regards,
Sunil Virmani