From: temp temp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: new line char in xml
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Here is my xml could you tell me how to put new line char?.

  Here is my xml

      <amendment-letter>
          <pop letter="
You are requesting a one-year, no-cost extension to the period frrf of performance for agreement number ? until ?. \n
  Retain this document in your official grant file.
  "/>
      </amendment-letter>

Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  have you tried "\n"? it should work

On 10/27/06, temp temp  wrote:

>     I have some  text in xml file which I will   show in a text area to
> edit . I don't know how to specify a new line char in xml. Currently I am
> using
 tag  instead of a new line char .Using
 works in jsp
>       but  a text area  displays them as