On 11/23/06, robinbajaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Folks,
My previous post's subject was not clear. So here's a re-phrase of the
problem.
--------
My loyaltyPAge.jsp has two buttons - Exit and continue.

I want the validation to occur only when "Continue" is clicked upon.
But the <html:form in the jsp points to one actionmapping
having "validate=true" - that's why the Struts validation framework
tries to validate the input fields regardless of which button is clicked.

Rick has an article on calling validation manually, here:
  http://learntechnology.net/validate-manually.do

--
Wendy