Hi,
Can i know how to unregister from this site

On 11/9/06, Balwinder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All !!

I have a situation in my application, i want to implement a
functionality that does, if a user accidentally close his browser
window, on his next request(in new window) to the application he should
be displayed with the last page he visited this should happen after
login(authentication). I want this to implement without cookies.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Balwinder Kumar