On 1/23/07, Manos Batsis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any M2 archetype or sample POM availabe for Struts 1.x webaps
with webdoclet, nergefiles and all working? I'm trying to create a POM
and  extract an archetype from it, but sincde i got to various issues i
finally wondered whether a nice soul has already gone through this.

There is an archetype for 1.3, based on the struts-blank app.  It
hasn't been released yet, but I just deployed a new snapshot and tried
it out.

The readme is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/struts-archetype-blank/README.txt

The archetype version number is 1.3.5-SNAPSHOT (but the webapp
generated from it uses the released 1.3.5 jars.)

Let us know whether it works for you-- it's on my "needs a release"
list, but hasn't been a high priority.

--
Wendy