I replace the jsp file with a pure HTML file and let it works with
servlet. Now the ploblem happens occasionally, about one fail in ten
submits.

2007/3/29, Kurapica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I met the same problem.

When I use struts 2 Action to accept the form, it fails occasionally.
Then I wrote a servlet to replace the form. With servlet, it always
fails at first time, and success after press backspace and submit the
form again.