The build scripts and full source are of course included, so by all means feel free to recompile and rerun... I'm getting into something else at the moment otherwise I'd do it right now because I'd be very interested in seeing if the results converge a bit (I wouldn't expect them to diverge, that's for sure!).

Frank

James Holmes wrote:
My only point was that the S1 and S2 apps should be compiled using the same
version of Java. I didn't mean to imply any version that S2 should support. I
guess in a perfect world the test should be compiled with 1.5 since that is what
S2 supports.

James

On Thu Jul 12 15:34 , "Ted Husted"  sent:

Are we targeting 1.6 now, or is the S2 target platform still 1.5?

-T.