Looking through some code here, this is what I have:

<s:iterator value="map.entrySet()">
  <s:property value="%{key}"/>
  <s:property value="%{value}"/>
</s:iterator>

The above seems to work OK, though I'm a little curious about the
inclusion of the double parentheses at the end of "entrySet" -- OGNL,
as far as I am concerned, is a bit of strange beast.

Josh