Hi,

A typical requirement in my webapps is to "redirect" to result pages after
form submission.
This is quite nicely described here:
http://www.vitarara.org/cms/struts_2_cookbook/post_and_redirect

This works great but here is my question:

Is there a way to dynamically create parameters? For instance, I have use
cases where I don't have to provide all parameters in my redirects at all
times. Thus, if the value of variable foo is null in my action I don't want
to use the variable in my redirect. I hate to see
.../myaction.action?foo=&bar=1 in my urls.

Is there anything in Struts that would allow this? E.g. some additional
attribute on the param element would be nice ${foo}

Or do I have to create my own "custom" result-type?

Thanks!

Gunnar Hillert