Hmmm... while this approach displays the page OK, I get the error below
in my JBoss console when executing the action.  Is this something I need
to prevent with some sort of page directive?

2008-03-06 13:14:11,470 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/DataCa
ll].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.io.IOException: Stream closed
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.ensureOpen(JspWriterImpl.java:20
4)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.flushBuffer(JspWriterImpl.java:1
15)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.release(PageContextImpl.java:1
86)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.internalReleasePageContext(JspF
actoryImpl.java:117)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.releasePageContext(JspFactoryIm
pl.java:76)
        at
org.apache.jsp.fragments.root_jsp._jspService(root_jsp.java:106)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:373)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:290)
        at
erChain.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatc
her.java:654)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(Applicatio
nDispatcher.java:445)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:379)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispat
cher.java:292)
        at
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(Serv
letTilesRequestContext.java:198)
        at
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(Ser
vletTilesRequestContext.java:185)
        at
org.apache.tiles.context.TilesRequestContextWrapper.dispatch(TilesReques
tContextWrapper.java:72)
        at
org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesRequestContext.dispatch(StrutsTilesR
equestContext.java:86)
        at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.jav
a:419)
        at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.jav
a:370)
        at
org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult.doExecute(TilesResult.java:10
4)
        at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport.execute(StrutsResultSu
pport.java:178)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultAct
ionInvocation.java:348)