--- RajiR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So inorder to redirect it to a new page, should I use
> redirect-action or dispatcher and why?

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/redirect-action-result.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/dispatcher-result.html

Why? Because they do entirely different things.

> Is that type="dispatcher" or "dispatch-action" in struts2?

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/result-types.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/struts-defaultxml.html

The redirect-action result type is, surprisingly, named "redirect-action",
although that particular naming convention is deprecated and has been changed
to "redirectAction". The hyphenated names, IIRC, are no longer present in
S2.1. Both conventions are available since S2.0.7.

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/release-notes-207.html

Dave