Have you tried fieldValue="%{#attr.current.entityId}?

If you're using the displayTag, you could also have a check at an issue I
have:
http://www.nabble.com/No-result-defined-for-action-and-result-input-with-checkbox-to16966533.html
http://www.nabble.com/No-result-defined-for-action-and-result-input-with-checkbox-to16966533.html

Which basically happens when the action is executed without any checkbox
selected.