Hi Chase,

Is there any relation with the depth because when i put index.jsp page and
HElloWorld.jsp page in the same folder, it starts to include the other jsp
page which i unable to include when the pages were in different folders.

any suggestion in this regards will be much helpful.
yes all the pages have same tag lib directive

-Aum