2009/4/21 Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>:
>> How do you want to test it? I know it's a simple case, but it's better
>> to have logic in one place.
>
> As I said, I'm easily convinced in this particular case.
>
> OTOH, there are plenty of times when it's simply easier, quicker, and
> clearer to just implement trivial functionality in the JSP.

And the next step will be implement whole bank security in jsp :P
Don't teach people such a things, jsp is only for presentation! What
will happen when the presentation layer will change or someone starts
using REST plugin? He wouldn't be aware of such logic, hidden in jsp.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/