Hi
there's a problem (i think is a problem). I used the tiles. so the login is
in the left part of the page and is always available for the user (in each
page there's the login).
so i need to store each time the url in each page. how can i do that?
 i can do with a Intercepor that simply store in the session the current
url, but: how can i forward to the right page after the login?is a good
solution? how can i found the url of the previous page?
anyway, login is an action so it wants a String as results of  the executed,
and the result is mapped inside the sturst.xml. How can i pass a url instead
the SUCCESS or ERROR etc string?