Alex i am some what agree..
but i am wondering how the Struts2 Development team is doing this..i am sure
they are not following the things as you have mentioned.

I am sure that must be some easy way to some one who wants to get knowledge
about that internal working structure of struts2

id any one have better idea please do share here