Hello,

I have a problem managing the AD primary group. I have mapped for the AD
resource connector the "ldapgroups" attribute and I'm able to provision group
memberships correctly in AD.
The default AD primary group is "Domain Users".
But if I change the user primary group directly in AD, setting as primary group
a Syncope provisioned group, I obtain a propagation error.

18:42:15.717 DEBUG
org.identityconnectors.framework.api.operations.UpdateApiOp.update Exception:
org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 - 00000528:
UpdErr: DSID-031A0F4F, problem 6005 (ENTRY_EXISTS), data 0
]; remaining name 'CN=SyncopeUsers,OU=Syncope,OU=Groups,dc=wip,dc=lab'

How Syncope AD connector treat the primary group? It seems that I cannot
overwrite the primary group.

I'm using Syncope 1.1.3 and AD 1.2 connector.

Thanks, Mirko