Also I am encountering with one more error:

If I am creating user in active directory, I am able to see that in
syncope, but I am not able to login to syncope with the password I had set
in Active directory. I am only able to login by syncope if I change
password in syncope of that created user.

Please help with this and above 3 errors.

Thanks and Regards
Harsh Sharma