Hi Francesco,

I managed to set pwd in PWM (cleartext in LDAP), sync (full reconcile)
to Syncope and (re)propagate the same password SSHA hashed back to
LDAP.
This scenario more or less fulfills my desired test scenario, apart
from the short time the password lives unencrypted in LDAP, but which
is hard to overcome without changing PWM (or slapd).

I'll try to write-up something for the how-to page.

Thx for the patient answers and advice!

Regards,
Martin

--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator