srikanth.april30 wrote
> Thanks  ilgrosso for your reply.
> Waiting for the approval.

There is no approval: first you sent a request, then the system replies with
an e-mail where it says how to confirm such a request; normally, just
replying to this e-mail will finally subscribe you.

srikanth.april30 wrote
> On your reply for token and tokenExipreTime fields:
> Sorry I am not clear about your answer. Could you please explain a bit
> more on how can I populate values into these fields (token and
> tokenExpireTime) through syncope-console User Interface?

You cannot.
Such values are meant to be manipulated by workflow actions.
This happens, for example, for double opt-in and password reset.

Regards.