Hi,

Il 27/09/2016 07:14, Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN) ha scritto:

Hi Syncope Team,

We are exploring the following options in syncope.

1.Need to create one Admin per home. Create user approval to this home Admin for adding remaining users in the home.

2.The above created home Admin should have access permissions to his home users only.

3.Whenever home users/Admin logged in, they should see only their home users.

Regarding Point no 1, currently we are able to create one home Admin and able to approve the other users. But we can’t able to differentiate the users from each home.

I have already explored from the below link. Is this is the correct way that I should follow, need some help to solve our above case.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#delegated-administration

Could you please help us on the above.

A possible solution is to use a sub-realm for each home and set the permissions according to your requirements.

BR
Marco

Thanks

Sitaram