On 21/11/2016 07:51, rajkumar wrote:
Hi,

Kindly let me know how to configure postgreSQL with syncope 1.2.9. Kindly
share any Links or documents please.

Hi,
since you are on 1.2, the documentation is in the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Index

About configuration for PostgreSQL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Run+Syncope+in+real+environments#RunSyncopeinrealenvironments-PostgreSQL

Or about using the GUI installer:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Install+Syncope+from+installer

However, I would not suggest to go along this way: Syncope 2.0.1 also works pretty well with PostgreSQL. Moreover, please consider that the 1.2 series is in maintenance mode and that 2.0 is the current mainstream.

Last time I've asked for all of your log files in order to investigate your problems with 2.0.1 GUI installer: could you please provide them so we can see if there is a bug to be fixed? Thanks.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence