On 12/01/2017 08:35, XiLai Dai wrote:

Hi, there,

In our product we want to let it support both Syncope 1.2.x and the new 2.x, but seems there is no REST api e.g. "/rest/version" to get the version info. the only way I could find is get version from the WADL response xml of http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/?_wadl <http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/?_wadl>

<http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/?_wadl>

<doc title="Apache Syncope 2.0.1"/>

Is there other more convenient way to get the version info?  Thanks!

Hi,
you can look at

GET /syncope/rest/platform

the returned object has a 'version' field.

You can check the REST reference [1][2] or exploit the Swagger extension [3] to get details about the available endpoints;

Please consider that such call requires authentication (as it discloses several data about the given deployment); you can however empower the anonymousUser / anonymousKey values as specified in the security.properties file.

HTH

Regards.

[1] http://syncope.apache.org/rest/2.0/index.html
[2] http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/