On 15/02/2017 16:18, Tech wrote:

Dear Experts,

we want to bring to your attention a bug that we detected into the admin
console.

If you create a custom field containing a dash "-" like "first-name", we
detected that in the case we would like to apply some JEXL in the push (but
maybe this might apply also in other cases), for example if we want to push our
internal field "first-name" to Active Directory "email", the provisioning will
just propagate "0".

For example:

    * first-name + '@mydomain.local'

will return

    * "0@mydomain.local"
This error will disappear if the field will be named "first_name" or
"firstname".

Let us know if we should open a bug in Jira.

This limitation actually comes from the fact that you are using a schema in a
JEXL expression, and variables in JEXL (similarly as in Java) do not admit the
minus character in their name; see

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jexl/reference/syntax.html

for reference, under 'Identifiers / variables'

Regards.
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence http://www.tirasa.net/ Member at The Apache