Il 24/03/2017 11:08, imilosevic ha scritto:
Hello,

I have couple of AD groups and I want to provision different users to each
of them. My groups on AD are HR, IT and Finance
My group location on AD for HR is: CN=IT,CN=Users,DC=apache,DC=com

<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5709116/Screenshot_2.png>

How can I replicate users(any user) *from Syncope* to that specific group
which is *IT*?

Hi, please do the following steps.

1. Make sure to have configured a mapping for groups by providing
   connector object link expression (last tab of the provisioning rules
   for group objects).
   It should be something like as *'cn=' + name + ',
   CN=Users,DC=apache,DC=com'*.
   Usually, into the mapping tab, a map for internal attribute *name*
   is enough (i.e. name -> cn)
2. Make sure to have specified LDAPMembershipPropagationActions for
   your AD resource (into the resource configuration panel)
3. Create user and assign IT group to it

If you have configured your connector instance correctly Syncope will propagate users and the specified membership towards AD: memberof attribute of the new user will be populated with the DN of the IT group and the member attribute of the group with the DN of the new user.

Provide screenshots of connector instance configuration, mappings and resource configuration if the problem persists.

Regards,

F.

Thank you

Regards,