Dear experts,

We are trying to work on the process synchronization between two different resources.

We pull data from a resource and we push data to another resource

What we detected is this scenario that we tried to resolve using the "Priority", increasing it for example to 5 on resource2, but without success.

The scenario:

 * We create User1 in resource1, the resource is pulled to Syncope and
   created in resource2 (everything as expected)
 * We change the email to email1, syncope is registering the change as
   email1, nothing else happen.
 * We change the email to email2, syncope is registering the change as
   email2, but it's pushing email1 to resource2.
 * We change the email to email3, syncope is registering the change as
   email3, but it's pushing email2 to resource2.

How can we delay the propagation of the email to have them synchronized in all systems?