Il 27/04/2017 09:14, Tech ha scritto:
Full

Is your groovy search script correct? Does the script return the email address? Is the email field present in the resource mapping? In the pull task configuration, do you allow create and update operation? Do you set "Matching Rule" to "Update"?

During your pull task try to look the core-connid.log and check what's happening.

Regards
Marco