On 29/05/2017 11:34, rajkumar wrote:
Hi,

I am working on Syncope 2.0.3 and i have pulled nearly 5000 users. I just
want to delete all the users and need to do synchronization again. I have
tried following below URL.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Delete+several+users+at+once

It is working fine for lower version  but not working fine for higher
version. Kindly help me to fix this and delete all users.

As the big warning on top of that wiki page states, the content is for Syncope <= 1.2, and you need to go to

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#client-library

for Syncope 2.0; in particular, the Example 12.

HTH
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò