Sasha,

I'm curious, were you able to resolve this issue?  I am facing a similar
issue myself.  For me the first time I run a pull task it works fine be then
fails because I have a mapping issue (not really related to this) but then
after that every time I try to run the pull task again I get this message
"org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
Operation Not Supported. Bad cookie".  If I recycle the JVM I can run it
again.  Can you provide any direction or insight into this?

Thanks,
Justin