Hi
I am trying to deploy Syncope with maven.  I have done changes and build =
the project with maven. I copied the war files to a local tomcat =
instance running on port 8080. When I try to access syncope-console I =
get an error with session.
In the tomcat logs it seems that the syncope-console is trying to access =
the rest api of syncope on port 9080 instead of 8080. See the logs below

Can you help me solve the issue please?
Thanks

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.ConnectException: =
ConnectException invoking http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/platform:
<http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/platform:> =
Connection refused
        at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.checkClientException(AbstractCl=
ient.java:604)
        at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.preProcessResult(AbstractClient=
.java:580)
        at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProx=
yImpl.java:785)
        at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:23=
5)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy232.platform(Unknown Source)
        at =
org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession.<init>(SyncopeCons=
oleSession.java:108)